We have a vision. We’re here to offer a global, industry-leading service while giving back to our employees. Why? Because our team is our most valuable resource. This list of perks and benefits is our way of saying ‘thank you for your continued hard work’. Take a look.
- A competitive salary
- A pension scheme with employer contribution
- Death In Service insurance – in the unlikely event you die while working for your employer, we promise to pay your death in service benefit as a lump sum to your next of kin (3 x your annual salary)
- Perkbox – a benefit scheme that rewards employees for their hard work while making life more affordable
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme) – confidential support on demand, including:
- Telephone counselling
- Personal legal advice and financial information
- Health advice across a range of medical and wellbeing issues
- Access to an online portal for further advice and support
- Speak in confidence to a third party with anonymity assured
- Available 24/7, 365 days a year
- A subsidised onsite canteen
- Employee Voice Committee – because your opinions matter
- A caring attitude – we offer flexible working and a work life balance
- A great environment – it’s the little things that make a big difference, that’s why we offer things like onsite shower facilities and free tea, coffee and milk
- Learning and development – we want you to flourish as part of our team, so we offer plenty of training and development opportunities.
If you like what you see, get in touch.