As Trojan goes from strength to strength, the company is looking to grow its team to support the expansion of the business.
With increased capacity at its 180,000 sq. ft. site, more capability with investment in new equipment, greater versatility around complete product build and even worldwide B2B or B2C distribution, there couldn’t be a better time to join this leading electronics company.
As part of Trojan’s ambitious growth plans, the company is currently looking to recruit a field sales engineer to join its contract electronic manufacturing (CEM) department.
The successful candidate would be responsible for new business development and driving increased sales and marketing efforts in the sub-contract or electronic assembly sector. Trojan’s initial focus is to target customers in South Wales and then expand further into Wales and England. The field sales engineer would be a key part of this objective.
Field sales engineer: Job specification
- Engaging with and helping to manage existing customers, and understanding and supporting their requirements for Trojan’s services
- Creating and identifying new opportunities, and drive a direct sales campaign to secure new customers
- Qualifying and tracking a pipeline of new opportunities
- Developing strong relationships with customers at all levels
- To forecast and achieve budget expectations
- To negotiate and convert sales quotations
- Sales and account management experience is essential
- Motivation and the ability to engage with customers on a technical and commercial level
- Experience in the electronics sector is essential. Experience in the CEM sector would be a significant advantage.
- The remuneration package will be based on a competitive base salary with an achievable bonus grounded on performance
- 28 days annual holiday (including bank holidays)
- A company car, laptop, and phone
- Company pension scheme
- Career progression and long term prospects with a progressive versatile growth company.
For further information or to apply for the above role, please contact:
01792 469020 Ext 310
Why work with Trojan?
From its base in Swansea, Trojan provides multichannel etail sales and fulfilment, electronic manufacturing and asset recovery through refurbishment and recoup. Its impressive 180,000 sq. ft. site reflects the continuing growth of the business both in terms of its client base and the number of staff it employs. The company has the ambition to continue with its rapid expansion in the near future, which will be possible through having the right team members on board to support the company on its journey. As a frontrunner in the electronics sector and with career progression available, Trojan is a desirable company to be a part of.