Established in 2002, Trojan has become Europe’s largest services group in providing Repair & Refurbishment, Multichannel E-commerce Solutions and Sub Contract Manufacturing. Our vision is ‘Providing industry leading global service solutions by being unashamedly customer and employee focused.’
To help with our continuing growth, Trojan is looking to recruit an experienced Factory Supervisor, with excellent organisation, leadership and communication skills, to play a key role in its Refurbishment & Recoup business unit.
The Trojan operation sees it handle a wide range of consumer related products (electricals and other) typically being returns originating from large retailers and etailers. Trojan is proud to partner with many household names, together with a large base of SME’s.
Ideally you will have a background in a manufacturing or a logistical environment.
- Input into the establishing of the department objectives, and communicating these to staff members
- Input into the establishing of the required workflows, assigning staff their duties as applicable.
- Training/coaching staff where applicable, together with supervising staff
- Monitor dept productivity according to the companies’ objectives (SLA’s and KPI’s) to ensure that it’s targets and objectives are being met
- Constantly keep activities under review, and input or directly implement changes that can increase performance and/or productivity
- Ensuring the safe use of plant and materials, and that the Companies H&S and other standards are maintained
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate an experience in a form of Factory/Production Supervision or similar skills in a logistics based environment, as well as evidencing that they are:
- evidence leadership and motivational skills.
- excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- the ability to build relationships with colleagues at all levels.
- to be able to plan and prioritise your own work and other people’
- able to maintain and improve workflows,
- hold proven problems solving skills
- proven track record at driving productivity, and persistently hitting KPIs and SLA.
- A good grounding in IT is essential, with an understanding of the core Microsoft Office applications.
Core business hours are currently 8am – 5pm Monday – Thursday, and 8am -1pm on a Friday, however some flexibility will be expected to meet the needs of the business.
In return you will receive a competitive salary of circa £20K per annum, 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays, and a number of employee benefits, including staff perks/discounts, comprehensive health and wellness programmes, and DIS insurance etc.
The company has exciting plans for future growth, so if you have the skills required, it is exactly the right time to join. There will be great opportunities for the right person’s future career development.
For more information or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Full-time