Established in 2002, Trojan has become Europe’s largest services group in providing Repair & Refurbishment, Multichannel E-commerce Solutions and Sub Contract Manufacturing. Our vision is ‘Providing industry leading global service solutions by being unashamedly customer and employee focused.’
We are focused on providing our customers repeat of above services, allowing them to gain the competitive edge in a global marketplace. Trojan provides services for large corporate and SME businesses, employing over 120 staff. Trojan has continually delivered year on year growth and has ambitious plans to rapidly grow over the next few years. www.trojanelectronics.co.uk
To help with our continuing growth we are seeking a dynamic operational leader, with a successful track record of implementing and driving a continuous improvement, ensuring world-class levels of quality and service, supporting and developing a management team, whilst improving on efficiencies and effectiveness and ultimately grow the business.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will have a proven record of success in senior operations leadership within a related industry.
- You will have significant experience in leading people and managing resources
- You must be able to demonstrate an understanding of financial management and wider management principles and techniques
- You should also evidence first class leadership skills, excellent communication skills, organisational skills, analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to prioritise
- Ideally you will hold a degree in a management discipline or a professional qualification
- Knowledge and experience in working with Lean, Six Sigma, or Kaizen principles
- You must have the right to live and work in the UK.
|Job Title:||Operations Director|
|Reports to:||Managing Director|
|Core Hours:||8am-5pm Monday to Friday|
|Salary:||Competitive, based on experience|
|To lead the company’s Refurbishment, CEM and Warehousing operations, providing strategic guidance and direction to the company’s workforce to ensure that the company achieves its objectives and growth plans, whilst respecting the company’s vision and values.|
|Key Roles and Responsibilities|
|Education, Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience|
For further information or to apply, please contact Jennifer Richards: firstname.lastname@example.org