Why choose Trojan?
Our team members are our most valuable resource, helping to share our vision and drive our business forward – so naturally we like to take good care of them.
Recognising and rewarding effort of hardworking staff is important to us and we are committed to providing, as part of our great
place to work, a range of employee benefits. Here’s a quick overview:
• A competitive salary
• Pension scheme with employer contribution
• Death in Service Insurance, in the very unlikely event that you die whilst working for your employer your death in service benefit will pay out a lump sum to your next of Kin (3 x your annual salary).
• Perkbox – an employee benefit scheme that rewards employees for all their hard work and make life a little more affordable. It aims to ensure ‘team happiness’ and help employees to feel valued by Trojan
• EAP – Employee assistance programme, – Confidential support you need it most. Services include:
– Telephone counselling support
– Personal legal advice and financial information
– Health advice across a range of medical and wellbeing issues
– Access to an online portal for further advice and support
– Speak in confidence to a third party with anonymity assured
– Available 24/7, 365 days a year
• Subsidised onsite canteen
• Employee Voice Committee – as your opinions matter.
• A caring attitude when it comes to work life balance, with excellent approach to flexible working
• Great Environment to work in, We want to make your time at work a pleasant and comfortable experience – that’s why we provide onsite shower facilities, free tea, coffee and milk for those moments where you need a quick ‘pick-me-up’.
• Learning and development opportunities, we want your career will flourish– no matter what role you play in the business. There’s no doubt that joining Trojan will mean you’ll be part of a successful team.